Media Contact: If you are a member of the media, please contact Maren Ross at email@example.com, or (410)-844-3833
If you are a caring individual inspired by socially responsible work and dedicated to making a difference in your community, we invite you to explore our job openings; when available. Ideal candidates should bring a passion for the Fuel Fund's mission and a desire to make a difference in our community. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and the job title in the subject line of the email. The Fuel Fund of Maryland is an equal opportunity employer.
DONOR DATABASE COORDINATOR
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Donor Database Coordinator (DDC) serves as the concierge of the Fuel Fund of Maryland’s (FFM) donor database, Salesforce, and online donation platform, Classy. The position maintains and runs reports from database records of more than 21,000+ donors (individuals, businesses, Foundations, churches, etc.) to support fundraising campaigns and organization-wide needs. The DDC provides data support for mailings, appeals, and organization-wide campaigns. This position works in tandem with the Executive Director and Development Coordinator, while collaborating with the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to maintain accurate financial reports. Note: Candidate must have Salesforce experience.
• Responsible for gift processing; data entry of gifts, recording pledges, reviewing donor accounts for accuracy, and appropriate relationship recording.
• Processes online donations (Classy) and manages processing platform.
• Processes checks through M&T Bank/Lock Box. Prepares bank deposits for in-office checks.
• Responsible for timely preparation and mailing of donor acknowledgments, memorial/tribute letters, correspondence and thank you notes.
• Maintains files related to gift process acknowledgement.
• Responds to donor inquiries.
• Support board and staff in donor stewardship activities and records activities in the database.
• Maintains the accuracy of database including de-duplicating and troubleshooting database issues.
• Works with the CFO to support the reconciliation process.
• Uses database to track and manage donor engagement, gifts & pledges, corporate/foundation grant processes, etc.
• Assist with integration of various platforms, and participate in technology planning and decision making.
• Work to promote best practices for confidentiality, accuracy, and usability of the database. Help create documentation and other training resources.
• Serve as organizational point person to cross-train Development staff on basic functions of Salesforce, Classy, and other donor-related platforms.
• Works with Executive Director and Development Coordinator to produce reports, mailing and donor lists.
• Consolidate, track, and analyze donor data across all fundraising efforts to inform organizational strategies.
• Using donor analytics, provide data-based input to inform organizational fundraising strategies.
• Support planning utilizing reporting and analysis of past giving trends.
• Update weekly metrics for fundraising template report to monitor progress and goals.
• Assist CFO with monthly, quarterly, and annual reconciliation of all donations.
• Generates Board of Director’s scorecards for board meetings.
• Prepares reports for annual audit.